Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sorry - you are not a fit.

Okay, so I didn’t get the "tide me over and give me some stability" job at the Foundation. They hired a paralegal with non-profit experience. It is a good thing for them, and I feel like I dodged a bullet.

If I am supposed to be searching out my ideal career and taking chances on finding my life’s work – because I never did it during college or high school. The admin job isn't it. No offense to admin jobs, I have done many. I just think it would slowly kill me inside to organize and structure things for other people all day, when I wanted to accomplish things myself.

Learning from Jenny has bePutting myself first is a lesson, and being an Executive Asst has nothing to do with that. So I move forward with my baby steps towards jobs in writing, photography or radio.

Here is the one I applied for today. Yep, it's in Chicago.

PR Associate

No comments:

Post a Comment