Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back to Chicago

Because over the last four years, I can't seem to get enough change, sorry President Obama, change has been my mantra for over four years, I am now back in Chicago.

I am here for a couple of reasons. I miss my mom, although living in the same house with her doesn't guarantee our bonding. The job market seemed better in Chicago and that is what I need right now! A job, some security and a place dig in some roots to grow.

I did want Austin to be that place, and I LOVE, LOVE it. But my family needs some more support, as my mom's cognitive impairment is proving to be more then my stepdad and sister can provide. I need to figure out how I can fit it to best help with their established routines.

The best news is I have a new job as the Grants and Communications. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment