Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday's line up - physical training/sewing/writing

I might be overscheduled, but as I try to follow my bliss, I realize I need to start looking at more temp agencies to supplement my income while I follow my North Star.

Today I am overbooked with things that will make me extremely happy - but not necessarily will translate into earning a living.

at 9 a.m. I met with a trainer who will be guiding me to a stronger and healthier body. Although making my "big" lunch of a turkey burger on wheat with spinach, pepper jack cheese, homemade avocado spread (instead of mayo) and thinly sliced tomatoes and onions makes me think I should consider part time work in cooking.

I am leaving momentarily to attend a Sewing Club -they will be making Sewing Caddy. I need to see a demonstration on how to do a bias cut! For the piping on my foot stool cover project. The fabric is red corduroy!

And at 7 p.m. is a Writers group that is supposed to have great speakers. I met the man who organizes it, Aldo, and he seems to have his shit together and a line up of great speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment